John Robertson

On 2005-09-23 08:41:41 -0700, "
said:

From time to time I would like to properly load test different types of

used alkaline batteries such a AAA AA C D and 9V. Does anyone have the
load specs on this or perhaps a chart showing what the minimum terminal
voltages would be under load for new or used batteries of the sizes
mentioned above. Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

We have had interesting results testing the ESR of batteries using Bob
Parker's ESR meter kit. I have a chart on:

http://www.flippers.com/esrkthnt.html#battery

Perhaps you can make a baseline for your batteries then you have a
potentially non-destructive process to quickly evaluate batteries
without loading them down. Or not.

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call