Lee Michaels

"D. J. MCBRIDE" wrote in message

"Upscale" wrote in message
"Doug Payne" wrote in message
Oh great - my two worst weaknesses located next to one another. At least
in Ottawa they're a few minutes drive apart. (And yeah, I visited both
last weekend, while on a family visit).

Almost like a really good restaurant on one side of where you live and a
strip club with really friendly ladies on the other side.

I'M SURE GLAD THERE ISN'T A LEE VALLEY STORE IN HOUSTON! THANKFULLY,
THEY WON'T BE PUTTING ANY OF THOSE 10% OFF COUPONS ON THEIR WEBSITE WHERE
A FLLER COULD SPEND A BUNCH OF HIS HARD-EARNED MONEY ON WOODWORKING
TRINKETS JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT! (HOPE I'M NOT TALKING TOO LOUD!)
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

Being from Houston and all, you would understand, it may be hard for Lee
Valley to get a lease there.

Because it may displace either a barbecue joint or a strip club.

And that would be soooooo........., un-Texan.