Arch

Leo, Thanks for your thoughts. I was trying to open some thoughtul
discussion re whether or not there should be any limitations on the
things we turn and embellish out of wood. Perhaps not a very
interesting subject to consider here, but I think it relates to
woodturning.

George, Thanks for your take. My daughter is a successful artist and she
would agree with you. I'm basically on the same page. Some further
thoughts on being free to turn and embellish woodturnings?

Chuck, Thanks for your reply and for sharing your remembrance. I meant
'medium' in reference to a material (wood) used for turning objects.
Sorry that my questions were not clear. Maybe you just wanted to share a
funny story wiith us, but I would be glad of your thoughts re the
question of misusing our medium (wood).

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter