jim rozen

In article , Errol Groff says...

I should have included a link to the museum on the web page.

http://users.ids.net/~newsm/Wireless/Massie/massie.html

Thank you! Because my brother lives in Concord, and I'm
familiar with the 128 area, there's a good chance I might
want to visit both the mechanical and electrical aspects of
the museum in the near future. I'll call ahead before hand.

I was very favorably inpressed with the CAMA fall festival, I
had no idea they had so many fixed displays as well.

I recently also purchased a book published by the New England
Wireless Association folks, and was very impressed by that as
well. It would be a treat to see that stuff first hand.

Jim

please reply to: