Robin S.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Wayne. Yep, white would not have been my first color choice for
a machine shop. But, this is the color they chose before I moved in.
Who am I to disagree (especially if it will cost me a bunch of time and
money!). I really wanted to get pictures taken before it turned to
grunge grey.

Ed,

The shop I work in is probably the dirtiest shop I've ever seen. We do a ton
of grinding, stoning and sanding (metal) and the place is covered with dust.

It used to be a darker green, but last year it was repainted (at huge
expense) white. The difference is exceptional. It's a place that looks like
you want to come to work every day. Working in a dark shop is a real downer
and it's been my experience that a bright shop is a happy shop.

Nice tour, also. It's neat to see how plants operate, where the magic
happens.

Regards,

Robin