Dave Hinz

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:31:32 -0400, wrote:
Ignoramus1729 wrote:

Just WTF should I do now... Any ideas...

If I understand, the round is live? If so, see a gunsmith and make
sure you understand the transport rules in your area about
transporting a loaded firearm.

Heh. He's in Illinois, the most gun-unfriendly state in the Midwest.
I still can't visualize the geometry involved to make that slide not
open. Far as I know, the only difference between 9x18 and 9x19 is,
well, one mm in length of the case, and I can't reconcile that with the
slide not opening back up.

Iggy, what's the composition of the bullet in question?