Ignoramus1729 wrote:

I do not post to rec.guns due to their email policy and was hoping
that someone here might know.

I ****ed up. Tried to use 9x18 Makarov rounds in a Beretta 92FS. Never
actually fired the gun with that bullet, since it got stuck.

It jammed solid. The slide is perfectly stuck. Does not go forward or
backward. Releasing the slide release or magazine release does
nothing.

Just WTF should I do now... Any ideas...

If I understand, the round is live? If so, see a gunsmith and make
sure you understand the transport rules in your area about
transporting a loaded firearm.

Wes
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences." -- PJ O'Rourke