Gunner Asch

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 05:21:44 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:14:56 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On 3 Oct 2005 05:16:16 GMT, (DoN. Nichols) wrote:

So -- what is the rating for a still loaded .22LR? It would
probably cook off at some lower current than the empty could handle. I
guess that it could count as a slow-blow in that mode. :-)

I can honestly state that a 9vt battery pack for an old Sunpack flash
will set one off.

But it has to be in the pocket of a brand new down filled parka.

ROTFL! So, how much of an explosion did you feel, or did it just
pop and set the jacket on fire as you scrambled out of it? g

Pretty good POP and a snow storm of feathers. Happened while I was
standing talking to my kids princible in the lobby of the school
theater.

It was...interesting.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry