Pet wrote:
mlv wrote:
I'm going to re-insulate my loft. However, the joists are at non-standard
spacings (due mainly to additional joists being fitted for a loft
conversion), so the pre-cut rolls of fibreglass insulation are no use to me.

Surely with a loft conversion you wouldn't want to insulate between the
joists anyway apart for sound reduction.

I'd have thought a good dose of insulation just under the tiles would be
the best bet like cellotex/kingspan etc or am I missing something?

Hmm, i'm trying to find a supplier of Celotex in the
Hampshire/Camberley area. Wickes and B&Q don't stock it ..

Any ideas all ?

Paul.