Robatoy

In article ,
(J T) wrote:

Unpacked and put together an old Craftsman miter saw I'd bought
awhile back. It's probably at least 20 years old, and looks like it's
only been used a few times. Don't know who made the saw, but it's
definitely good quality.

I often throw my 10" Craftsman into my truck. It's one of those simple ones. It
weighs nothing. One of those: "regular CAN$599.00 now $ 169.00" deals.
It's not a slider. It does bevels, although it's never been used for that.
I put on a good blade and the quality of cut is surprisingly good.
I have no idea how long this will remain that way, but after 5 years, still good.
No all jobs warrant my taking the Makita to the job site, besides, it lives in
the shop.
Not everything Craftsman makes is crap.