steamer

Default PING: Myford

--Tried to send email to Myford Ltd this morning and it
bounced! Apparently there's a redirect or something going on so that
mail sent to goes somewhere else and disappears into a
black hole. Got this just now:
----------
When trying to deliver your message, the mail server at
saturn.cwcs.co.uk encountered
permanent problems with the following address:
For , the destination server said:
... Requested mail action not taken: mailbox
unavailable (from btconnect.com:194.73.73.216)
--Is there any chance there's an rcm reader who could (gack!)
*mail* a copy of my email query to them? If so please contact me
directly. My Super 7B has a problem and I need to get it sorted out
ASAP.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : You just can't beat
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : cruisin' in a steamboat