steamer

--Thanks a bunch; will do!

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : You just can't beat
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : cruisin' in a steamboat
http://www.nmpproducts.com/intro.htm
---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---
Chuck Sherwood

Why am I not surprised? That company is still stuck in the mid 19th
century.
Ever tried to get any decent information off their alleged web site?

A couple year ago they didn't even have a web site. Seems like they
are making some progress.

I still like my super 7, even if it does leak oil....

chuck