What kind of burner? The regulator pressure is not the only factor. It
must also be sized to deliver the volume of gas required by your
application (usually stated as BTU/hr).

This will be mated to the turbotorch ST-3 tip, and maybe at some point
one of Sievert's medium sized burners. They say the ST-3 will handle
copper pipe up to 2.5", but they are amazingly stingy with real data:
either gas flow or heat output.

Sievert also has what seems to be a heavy duty adjustable regulator,
with its heavy duty price, and I have seen the light duty cajun cooker
regulators that you mention. I ant to know if the apparent increase in
quality justifies the much higher price. I'd rather have quality
tools, but money /is/ still an object.

Matthew