Larry Jaques

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 00:15:15 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus14408 quickly quoth:

Thanks Larry. I am trying to sort through a big box of stuff, and

Oh, hell. Just send that to me. I'll go through it for you.
Don't waste your time, Iggy. wink

there were two of these Snap On air hammers, I think PH45B or some
such. One was quite trashed, another looked okay but did not
work. Some other things labeled BROKE, were actually working. The
working ones I will keep for myself, but as far as air hammers go, I
already have 3 (one from walmart and two from Harbor Freight).

Because I did automotive front-end work, I got a REAL air chisel, a
Chicago Pneumatic with the long bore for SERIOUS, heavy-duty work.
It lived up to its specs for many years and I still have it. The
Snap-Ons may be similar. Working or not, they should sell easily on
Ebay.

For wood and stone carving (which haven't happened yet) I got the
expensive ($6.50 on sale) short-bored HF chisel.

--
"Most Folks Are As Happy As They Make Up Their Minds To Be"
-Abraham Lincoln