Larry Jaques

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:00:42 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 21:36:53 +0100, Mark Rand
wrote:

London's current annual homicide rate is 2.1 per 100 000.

Back to remedial reading comprehension classes for you Mark. I said shot,
not murdered.

I'm terribly sorry about that. Over here, we tend to associate being shot with
being killed. An easy mistake to make.

Actually, only about 20% of gunshot victims die of their wounds. The
other 80% usually has minor to major debilitating long term injuries.

The Londoner has probably never seen a real gun ('cept in books, if
that) and he certainly hasn't done much reading on the subject, G.

Ive been shot twice. First time I didnt know it until after things
ramped down. Second time, the kid with the bb gun knocked me right
off my feet when he shot me in the ass from 40' away.

I got it, all the way up to the hilt, in the right asscheek. 'Course,
that was with a dart from an angry 10-y/o _friend_. It hurt worse than
the tetanus shot in the other cheek, the idiot nurse. She made sure I
couldn't sit (or lie down on either side) for a week without it
hurting. Thinking back, I should have punched the sadistic bitch.

Being bayonetted hurt worse.

My little bayonet attack hurt, too.

--
"Most Folks Are As Happy As They Make Up Their Minds To Be"
-Abraham Lincoln