Gunner Asch

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 04:53:28 GMT, Ignoramus14408
wrote:

I would like to know what you use for marking/writing on steel... I
know that I could use chalk, but I was looking for something like a
white felt tip pen that I saw someone using... Any one knows what they
are called, etc. Thanks

Its called a Paint Pen or Paint Marker.

Dychem and a host of other people make em. Check with your local
bearing supply house, as they tend to stock the 8 or 9 colors they are
available in.

http://markingpendepot.com/index.asp...TS&Category=42
http://markingpendepot.com/index.asp...ATS&Category=2

Also check ebay..but becareful..they may be dried out.

For quick and dirty.. a yellow carpenters crayon (like the kind in
tire shops) works, but wipes off easily

Paint pens/markers tend to dry out fairly quickly....least here in the
desert..so store em someplace cool and in a zip lock bag.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry