Ian Stirling

Default Chasing cable for wall mounted plasma

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
Ian Stirling wrote:
What facilities do they provide? You don't, of course, have to use an
identical connector for your wall outlets - I'd probably just use a
suitable 'D' connector, which are cheap and reliable.

Of course the wiring would involve a bit of soldering...

You may run into problems doing that.
DVI is a moderate speed bus, and it's not impossible you might get
problems with reflecions on the cable.

No more than with any other connector, if you keep the pairs together.
We're not talking Gigs, here.

Probably not.
You've at least got to look up the pairs.
I don't know how rugged the bus is electrically, I've never looked up
the spec, especially if 10m cables might be marginal.