Larry Jaques

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 04:33:23 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus3121 quickly quoth:

I have a few broken snap on air tools and I was wondering if snap on
has some sort of a replacement policy like Sears does. IOW, should
they go to a junk pile or should I do something about them. Thanks.

Break out the Jello Pages and call your local SnapOn dealer. Ask him
the questions you need to about what's wrong with each of your tools.
They are great about new replacements. 30-y/o rusted/dirt-encrusted
things are another thing. Some things are direct, no-question, any-
dealer replacements (as are MAC tools, and I just replaced a 1/2-3/8
adapter through them a few months ago, free) while others might
require you to purchase replacement parts. F'rinstance, they don't
have a warranty on worn-out parts, just broken parts...unless you
can talk the local dealer into honoring it for you.

Good luck, Ig, should you choose to accept this mission.

--
"Simplicity of life, even the barest, is not misery but
the very foundation of refinement." --William Morris