Jeff Wisnia

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote

Jeff (Happily doing his silly "toldjaso dance" for Henry...The dance he
stole from a "Will and Grace" TV episode.)

Jeff

Anything like the Pee Pee dance???

(sorry. Don't watch much TV let alone Will & Grace....)

With me it's mostly Fox News, but SWMBO watches reruns of Will and Grace
to put her to sleep, and I think it's pretty funny. Grace's "Told you
so" song, sometimes accompanied by a little jiggly dance, keeps coming
up in various episodes.

Through the almost unbelievable magic of Google it was but 'the matter
of a moment' to grab this piece of a show script:

**********************

WILL: Grace, I'm really not in the mood for this.

GRACE: I don't care. You're going to listen to me. You may be on top of
the world right now, but there is a thing called karma, and one of these
days, it's going to come back, and it's gonna bite you on the ass. And
when it does, I'm going to be standing over you singing the told you so
song. Oh, how's that go again? [SING-SONG] Told you so, told you so,
told ya, told ya, told ya so.

JACK: Mother of God, make her stop.

Jeff

--