Jeff Wisnia

Rick Brandt wrote:
Henry wrote:

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Thanks to Jeff for solution. I opened it up, saw that there was no
way I could have reversed the leads, so tried flipping stator end for
end. BINGO!

Henry

I've always thought they should run the other direction anyway. When doing most
things right-handed the normal rotation throws the debris right back at the
operator (especially fun when using those fragile cutting wheels).

Yeah, that's fine for stones and cutting wheels, but whereya gonna find
left hand cutting burrs, and very small LH drill bits are near
impossible to find and sky high in cost if you do.

Just wear some kind of glasses to protect your eyes. :-)

Jeff (Happily doing his silly "toldjaso dance" for Henry...The dance he
stole from a "Will and Grace" TV episode.)

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)