Bennett Price

Is problem that the 11 1/4" height is too short for binders? Consider
offerings of a company like www.acco.com; look at storage boxes.
Consider clips like those he
http://www.officedepot.com/browse.do?N=4294951452

Also possible are various edge binding methods- velobind, spiral bind,
comb bind.

A half-hour at an office supply store might solve the problem.

1_Patriotic_Guy wrote:

My wife's bookcase -- It appears to be "Barrister Style" has unusual (to
me) inside dimensions. 7 1/2" deep (11 1/4" tall each shelf I can live
with). Unfortunately the original finish was really dark, circa 1980? and
that finish no longer goes well with the main living area (per my wife) -
She won't sell the bookcase, but papers won't fit in there in standard
binders. Does anyone sell anything to help my storage problem?