John McGaw

1_Patriotic_Guy wrote:
My wife's bookcase -- It appears to be "Barrister Style" has unusual (to
me) inside dimensions. 7 1/2" deep (11 1/4" tall each shelf I can live
with). Unfortunately the original finish was really dark, circa 1980? and
that finish no longer goes well with the main living area (per my wife) -
She won't sell the bookcase, but papers won't fit in there in standard
binders. Does anyone sell anything to help my storage problem?

Huh? Are you looking to make the too-dark bookcase a different color or
are you looking for a way to store papers and/or binders in it or is it
some combination?

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]