Rick

Hi and thanks for all the replies, I am going to break up the concrete and
connect to the main drain, what slope should I have? Toilet will be about 12
feet from the main.
wrote in message
oups.com...
I assume you are putting in an ejector pump for the bathroom right??

I located the pump not too far from the bathroom.

What I did was break up the concrete with a sledge hammer (its not too
thick)
First the ejector pump well (biggest hole) then from there I made a few
holes where the pictures would be. I made little tunnels to the other
holes.
I dry fitted all my pipes (shower, toilet and sink) when all looked
good
I glued it all together. Backfilled all the pipes and all is working
well.

The reason why I didnt just break up all the concrete was that I didnt
feel like replacing all the concrete. I only had to patchup a few
holes here and there....

The best question would be.... How did I tunnel out all that sand??
Easy I just used
a shopvac. The sand is fine and dry. Very easy to get out.

Just a thought