FDR

"matthew siroky" wrote in message
Hello to all!
I have a question that I thought someone might be able to help me with. We
are remodeling our house and adding 600 sq. ft. Our laundry facilities are
moving from the garage to a laundry room approximately in the middle of
the
house. There is no easy way to run a horizontal vent to an outside wall.
What is the best way to vent our dryer? Can I run the vent up to the attic
and then to the outside? Can I just run the vent to the attic and put a
lint
trap in attic? Is a booster fan what I need? Any input would be welcome!

Do NOT vent into the attic. Vent outside. Find the specs for your dryer
and the maximum vent length and see if you fall under that limit, otherwise
vent to an outside wall and use a booster fan.

Thanks in advance!

Matthew