Bill Stock

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
The Dishwasher has started leaking when the Dry cycle kicks in. I've had
the hose off to check for cracks and tighted the clamp just now. It's
running another cycle to check for leaks again. But ti just occurred to me
that the drain hose was backed up with water when I took it off. Do DW
drains get clogged? Would the back pressure cause a leak?

TIA

OK, replaced the drain hose, checked the drain, but it still leaks.

Upon closer inspection, the leak is coming from the BOTTOM side of the drip
plate. So I guess the leak is happening where the pump joins the motor. I
can purchase a pump seal repair kit for about $34, while a new pump/motor
assembly is $200. Is the repair kit likely to solve the problem?