Pop

"No" wrote in message
oups.com...
: The KISS principle applies here in my opinion. Use a broom, you
could
: have been done by now if you didn't kill time by running in to
your
: computer to post this question. Yea, you may need a ladder. Go
buy one
: if you don't have one. Sounds like you will have future use for
it.
:

Actually, a pressure washer does a great job for things like
that. You just use a wand with a wide pattern instead of a
pencil pattern, and it cleans it right up. Stay three feet or so
from the siding and you'll never even push much water up
underneath but still get a good strong gush of air/water to work
out the spidercrap and all the dirt that catches in them.
I do it yearly and concentrate on the corners and edges where
flies like to lay their egss. Haven't had much of a fly or wasp
problem since.

HTH