Default What to Use as 'Moulding' where Existing Ceramic meets New Granite

12-year old house: At the end of a major kitchen remodel, (cabinets and
granite tops) we now have a sloping gap that goes from 1/16 to about
5/16 inch (in a span of 7 feet) between the nice new dark granite
backsplash top and the bottom edge of the existing white ceramic 4-inch
tile back splash.
The orig. floor, cabinets and counter-top are level.
The (12-year old) ceramic tile was not installed square to the floor.
I can place the edge of a level in the horizontal joints of the tiles
and see the pitch...ugh. So far, I have considered applying a bead of
clear paintable (DAP) caulk in this opening.
I "thought" the granite company was to have made accurate templates for
the back splashes they installed.

Thanks for any ideas,
Gary