John Smith

Default Crappy night-time economy 7 electric heaters

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:57:56 +0100, Set Square wrote:

Thanks - I would put in gas but the plan is to move in the next 2
years so it is not cost effective.

I wouldn't be too sure about that! Assuming that you own the
property rather than rent it, ...

Quite no way would I seriously consider a property heated by storage
radiators. If it was a "must have" property the first job would be
installing a proper heating system, and a reduction in my offer by
about 10 grand to cover that cost...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

10 grand - you obviously have very expensive central heating - most I was
quoted was 6K.