Duane Bozarth

Pop wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
: Pop wrote:
:
: ...
:
: :
: : There is no such law.
: : --
:
: I believe he's questioning the existence of the "law" you
mentioned
: earlier regarding requirements for "fixing all substandard if
fix
: anything" (my paraphrase)...
:
: I wondered about that myself as I'm unaware of any such actual
law in
: place, but wouldn't say there isn't something that might be
applicable
: in some certain instances--but I'd think if there were they
would
: ordinarily only be for commercial or public structures, etc.,
:
: Perhaps you could/would amplify on the basis for the
previous...

Ah, I see, I think. "Law" wasn't the correct term, and though I
don't recall using it I probably did. I looked and didn't see
it, so ...

From your previous post...

"But, should the place burn down and the insurance
companies/fire investigators get into it, someone might have to
take the rap for having done possibly uninspected work, or worse,
for violating the law that says if you fix one thing substandard,
you have to fix them all, ..."