Don Young

I have found that poor flushing is often due to partial restrictions between
the tank and the bowl, generally the small openings under the rim. Good
flushing depends on a fast dumping of the tank water into the bowl. Try
flushing with a separate bucket of water and you can see what I mean. Pour
slowly and you get poor or no siphoning action in the bowl. Dump quickly and
it works great.
Don Young
"geezer" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:51:15 -0700, "SQLit" wrote:

WAG

The flapper that closes on the tank can get waterlogged or not hold open
long enough.
Take the top off next time and hold the handle until the flush is
complete.
If it works fine then you may need an adjustment or a new flapper.

No No No I said that even when I hold the handle until tank empties
its water, the flushing action actually occurs halfway not at the end
which is the way I want it. No idea why.

Thanks