Amun

"angel toledo" wrote in message
wkearney99 wrote:
One wonders how well your neighbors will take to the idea...

Actually, my next door neighbor hates us. It all started when we had
some construction done on the front of the house, porch, and roof. The
workers made a lot of noise/dust and that just infuriated her. Every day
she would scream at the workers telling them to stop; once she even shot
water at them from a hose. We finally had to call the police on her in
order for the job to be comnpleted. During all this I built a small
waterfall in the front garden. The neighbor told us it was a piece of
sh*t, however, not a day goes by where someone doesn't pass by and tell
us how beautiful it looks. Go figure.

So when I make my Christmas sculptures and display them out in front, if
the neighbors don't like it, I couldn't care less.

Not exactly instructions on how to do it.

But some nifty ideas that your neighbors would love here.

http://www.math.umn.edu/~vishal/funs...n/snowman.html

AMUN