DJ

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:58:08 GMT, angel toledo
wrote:

Hi,

Christmas time is coming up and I'm alread thinking about creating some
sculptures to fill my front lawn. My plan is to create a wooden frame
onto which I can model my masterpiece. There's only one problem: I've
never done anything even remotely similar to this. My first thought is
modeling clay, but I don't know how it will hold out in the rain.
Plaster? Again, I don't know what the rain will do to it. Cement? Too
heavy. If anyone has any idea that can help me out I would certainly
appreciate it. Any direction to a website or other group would also be
helpful.

Urethane foam such as this stuff. You should be able to find something
similar locally:

http://www.generalplastics.com/produ...c3e89505172f3e

Thank You

DJ