Michael Kennedy

I felt kinda stupid after I started trying to spell it out phonetically. It
seemed obvious that that was how you say it, but I had allready started a
post so I figured I'd go ahead and ask..
- Mike

"dutch" wrote in message
I believe it is pronounced "on key oh". Anyway that's how we pronounce it.
Thanks again Mark.
D.E.
"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
I've always wondered how to pronounce "Onkyo" is it like "on key oh" or
"oink ey oh" must be the first because the second just dosen't make any
sense. :-)

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
m...

"dutch" wrote in message
I'm looking for a schmatic and/or repair manual for an Onkyo TA-RW404
tape deck. The left playback channel has stopped working. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
D.E.

Sending the manual to address shown - watch out for those head
wires....they're troublemakers.

Mark Z.