Unquestionably Confused

Leon wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

ruck.

Around the block would be OK but a 30 minute commute? You can bet there
will be plenty of opportunities for the vehicle to undulate causing the
motor to bounce around. Typically going through an intersection on a green
light is enough to bounce the motor.
The force you describe on the bearing during normal operation is totally
different from the force of exerted in this type application. The bearings
would be the leas of my worries. I would worry more about breaking a
trunion.

How did your saw arrive at the dealership, etc. from Taiwan? Motor
assembled, hung from trunnion? Blocked? Repeat that and forget about
all the doomsayers.