Don Bruder

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 05:11:44 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 17:42:37 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Jon
Danniken" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote:
I believe brass is dissolved by alkaline substances, so some Milk of
Magnesia might work. This handy chart may help you, Iggy:
http://www.thewolfeclinic.com/acidalkfoods.html

I got a chuckle reading the disclaimer at the bottom of that snake oil page:

"Under current legislation, The Wolfe Clinic is not permitted to make claims
to consumers in support of health benefits derived from foods."

God Bless the AMA. (Nobody else will.)

This is the same group that was attempting to ban mail order vitamins
also, isnt it?

Like he said - "Nobody else will"...

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.