Default Sealing Sink Problems

Hello All

I'm having a mare trying to seal my sink, its one of those round bowls
on a chrome wall bracket and has an exposed trap and waste pipe all in
chrome.

I have the following:

large rubbery washer which is transparent.
CP collar (which the bowl stands on)
Black rubber washer
White silicone washer
chrome nut
Pop up waste

I have done the following as per instructions

position the collar on the chrome wall bracket with the black rubbber
washer on top.
Position bowl ontop of collar
push white silicone washer up waste body
insert waste into sink
push transparent washer onto waste body underneath sink and tighten up
with chrome nut.

For the life of me I cannot get a seal. The leak is coming from inside
the waste and drips down the outside of the trap, I have just about
tried everything.

Any ideas, i've tried about 6 times now!!!!!!

TIA

Cheers

Richard