Art

May be interference, failure in the video processor of the set, or other
internal problems. At least posting the Manufacturer and Model Number of the
set will allow us a litle insight. At this point we are guessing as much as
you are.
"Jumpster Jiver" wrote in message
spuddyduddy wrote:

My Tv has horizontal green lines on it.Is it going on the fritz? I am
on cable and it went out last night but my brother next door is not
having this problem. Anyone have a clue? I sure dont.

Unfortunately this newsgroup is meant for someone who can do some basic
troubleshooting, such as checking voltages, waveforms, and signals, then
post those results here and ask for some help tracking down the cause of
the problem.
Also it is a must to post the brand name and model number, and if possible
the chassis number.
If this is not within your ability then you need to bring your TV to a
technician for troubleshooting and repair.

What you CAN do is connect another known-good TV to the same cable line
and see if you get the same symptom.
If you DO get the same symptom then the problem is likely caused by the
cable, and if you DON'T get the same symptom then the problem is likely
caused by the TV itself.