Geir Holmavatn

"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" skrev i melding
In article , Dave D wrote:

I can't answer your question, but there's another issue here. IIRC US FM
broadcasts use a different de-emphasis (50 microseconds in Europe, 75

In practice, it's almost unnoticable. If you have a critical ear, a good
speaker system and a quite room, it is, but who's going to have that
in a car?

I agree with this. It's the frequency which is my primary concern. As
everything nowadays is MCU controlled I thought that maybe there was a
setting somewhere. All European FM tuners steps the whole band in 50 kHz
increments.

Chrysler do export a significant part of their cars overseas and I thought
that they maybe had left a hw or sw switch somewhere to deal with this fact.

Who makes these radios for Chrysler...?

Geir