CATronics

"Geir Holmavatn" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a brand new Chrysler car radio with CD and Tape players. It is
manufactured for the US so in the FM band it tunes only to odd fractions of
the frequency 87.9, 88.1, 88.3, 88.5 etc (US FM channels)..

Do these radios (this is actually Chrysler Part No P05091609AD) provide a
possibility to reconfigure (with jumpers?) the FM tuning circuit to the
European standard (with much finer tuning).

Thanks for any hints or info on this issue

best regards

Geir

I forgot to say that the converter in my previous post will NOT modify the AM channel
spacing. The USA has 10KHz spacing, Europe has 9KHz spacing. Colin