Asimov

"clifto" bravely wrote to "All" (30 Sep 05 12:55:43)
--- on the heady topic of " Old Husband's tale"

cl From: clifto
cl Xref: core-easynews sci.electronics.repair:343677

cl Asimov wrote:
I appologize to all for the sudden rash of replies. I don't know what
happened but my replies over the past few weeks have been in a logjam
and today suddenly they all got sent. Please, don't reply to any that
are not relevant, thank you.

cl Did your levee break?

Thanks, looks like everything is back to normal again.
(And... please, no comments from the peanut gallery. ;-)

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... Techs would rather pee on an electric fence for the light show