James Sweet

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
I realize that the symptom COULD be caused by any number of problems
BUT since the symptom seems to be common to a significant number of
sets and seems to be the SAME symptom I would wager that the same basic
circuit is at fault.

My set is a 27" set...not exactly a large screen tv.

Again if anyone has access to the schematics, feel free to post an
image so we can all look at it...remember this is
sci.electronics.REPAIR. ;)

TMT

It's just not that simple though, in some sets there's a common problem that
causes that model to exhibit those symptoms, in many there's a lot of things
that can and do occasionally go wrong.

I thought we were talking about a 50" Mitsubishi? What model is your 27"?
Even if it's the same brand, internally it will have almost nothing in
common with a projection set.