Edwin Pawlowski

"Ante Topic Mimara" ] wrote in
message

A city, a country, etc...

Not pertinent information until such time as an agreement to work
on the project is decided upon. After a point where I as the seeker
find someone to help (the helper), and we actually agree on how much
it would cost for materials, expertise, and labor, then I would be
more than pleased to provide my personal contact information via a
private e-mail, rather than post it to some Usenet newsgroup where
anyone can find it, for whatever nefarious reasons. One can never be
too careful on the internet, as I have found out in the past.

I don't need your mailing address but I'm certainly not going to spend a lot
of time figuring costs, materials, etc only to find you are 1500 miles away.
If you were within 50 miles, I'd contact you. Given your attitude, I don't
want you in my shop anyway.