Duane Bozarth

George wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
John Martin wrote:

I have a 3/4" spindle for mine, but it's one I made myself. ...
I made up a solid
spindle which replaces both pieces, but requires more work to change.

How about some more on how/what you did, John? Sounds interesting. I
had thought about turning a replacement 3/4" to fit the existing, but
seemed too flimsy at the base to feel comfortable...

Mine has a 3/4 listed as an option, but it's no longer available, of course.

I never saw a 3/4 as an option for the LD shaper going back to about '78
when I bought the first of three...

That would seem way too much for the way they were designed unless as
apparently did John, the whole thing were replaced.