Gunner Asch

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 08:27:03 GMT, "DeepDiver"
wrote:

Violent crime [in England] has been climbing ever since [1954]. Last
December, London's Evening Standard reported that armed crime, with banned
handguns the weapon of choice, was "rocketing." In the two years following
the 1997 handgun ban, the use of handguns in crime rose by 40 percent, and
the upward trend has continued. From April to November 2001, the number of
people robbed at gunpoint in London rose 53 percent.

Bad news......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...nt/3256318.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2644233.stm

http://www.savvysurvivor.com/black_market_guns.htm

And of course..a blast from the past..posts from our beloved Teenut

http://yarchive.net/metal/uk_guns.html

snip

From: Robert Bastow "teenut"@ hotmail.com
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalwork ing
Subject: OT-British Gun Laws Update
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:35:51 GMT

Before I left England..Twenty four years ago, I was an avid target
shooter,
licensed FAC holder, and collector of antique and modern firearms.
Even then it
was absolutely DEAD easy to buy a non-registered firearm..I owned
many,
including a 9mm Sten Gun (Full auto, sub-machine gun) up until I left
the UK,
when I gave it to a friend. I know for a fact he still has it and I
could have
it, and a ton of ammo in my hands within hours of landing there.

Non registered arms have always been rife and easy to get..in any Pub
in the
UK..none of THEM have been surrendered and the market is flooded with
more with
every container ship that docks.

The Stupid ban of firearms has simply turned a whole sector of
previously law
abiding Brits into Criminals..and created an international awareness
of a ready
market for smuggled guns, that organised criminals are only too happy
to feed.

Besides that, it has made an international laughing stock..NOT of the
Politicians..Pols DO that stuff!..But of the once proud and free Brits
who let
themselve be suckered and blind-sided, into allowing it to happen, by
a noisy,
self- centered and politically naive, left wing of Hidden-Agenda
tree-huggers.

You guys richly deserve what you got..and it will only get worse if
you don't
start to fight baloney with FACTS..Right NOW!!

Sorry I can't help you! I crossed and burned my Bridge a long time
ago. I am
proud of my British Heritage and the wealth of Knowledge, Law,
Civilisation,
Peace and Freedom it helped bring to this World. But I am finding it
increasingly difficult, to feel real proud of what it has been ALLOWED
degenerate into!

Sadly,

teenut