Mark Rand wrote:

London's current annual homicide rate is 2.1 per 100 000. If that counts as
being overcome by lawlessness then you must be in a war zone :-|
FOAD

Under reporting.
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...1/205139.shtml

The bigger picture.

http://reason.com/cy/cy031802.shtml

Another cite.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=21902

Even some Canadians think gun control is nuts.

http://www.fraserinstitute.ca/shared...sNav=nr&id=570

The UK has a thing called 'home invasion burglary, as I understand it,
it means the buglers don't give a chit if the home owner is home or
not. That seems to be an effect of the no gun policy in the UK.

The US model has been increased penalties as in locking up 'evil
doers' and citizen empowerment via concealed weapon permits,

There are parts of the USA that I would never venture in though.
Generally this parts of the US that are gun free zones where only the
gang bangers are armed. I'm thinking Watts, Washington DC, parts of
NYC.

If you want to go a bit further, let us compare the US murder +
suicide rate vs the Japan murder + suicide rate. Some cultural
differences emerge.

Switzerland seems to have a lot of arms and fairly low crime rates.

If foreign tourist can't handle the fact that Floridians are armed
than stay home or go to some nice safe exotic place like bali and get
your arse blown off.

I'll take my chances here in any US 'shall issue ccw' state. I'm
staying out of the blue states.

Wes