mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des ang

In article ,
Stuart Grey wrote:

Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger wrote:
"Stuart Grey" wrote in message

Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger wrote:

"Stuart Grey" wrote in message

Cliff wrote:

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:21:19 -0700, Stuart Grey
wrote:

This is not in dispute for data before 1990, and the data
after 1990 that says otherwise has been debunked for using urbanized
data points.

Like the polar ice caps melting & the ocean temps.

Good going, Sherlock.

Idiot. I didn't say the earth wasn't warming.

I didn't say that the global warming isn't a problem.

why don't you move to the hurricane belt?

You're irrational.

rationally speaking, shouldn't you bear the consequences of your own believe
or behavior?

What part of "I didn't say the earth wasn't warming" did you fail to
comprehend?

The earth clearly is warming. Not as much as the leftist say it is, but
it is warming.

Nor did I say it was not a problem. I think it clearly is a problem; but
again, the leftist tend to overstate it.

and the economic reprecussions?

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

if you meet buddha on the usenet
killfile him