mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des ang

In article ,
Stuart Grey wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
In article ,
Stuart Grey wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:

Admit you're wrong and be done with it. But you can't do that, you're a
good little anti-capitalist propagandist, aren't you?

what happens when the usa can no longer export goods
to countries which signed the kyoto protocols?

Stupid commie.

We don't export as much as we import. We don't export much at all!

hence the whole balance of debt issue

What happens is that we don't import, and lots of Americans get some
good jobs back.

north korea and china tried this
didnt work out so well

The answer is not to be a communist son of a bitch.

Their failures was because they were communist, not because of their
balance of trade.

And here you are, the capitalist hater trying to get us to repeat their
mistakes.

what
no all caps

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

if you meet buddha on the usenet
killfile him