Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message
In article ,
Stuart Grey wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:21:19 -0700, Stuart Grey
wrote:

The rate of the warming is fast enough that if the CO2 melting caused
enough warming to increase the rate of CO2 melting (that is, the

system
is unstable) then all the CO2 would have melted billions of years ago.
But it didn't. The system should be stable. Something has preterbed it

from it's equilibrium point.

Which raises the issue that since Mars is a dead planet, what preterbs
and warms Mars should also preterb and warm Earth.

Gee ... you think that they have the same orbital characteristics,
do you? Same seasons too ... when you are warm so is Mars?

Yes. Same sun, and the sun is the first cause. You figured that out all
on your own.

And since the sun is the common cause for both events, you can give up
your man made global warming bull****.

same sun as shining on venus?

both of you had flawed logic here. Being on earth, we are all affected by
influence of external source such as stars and planets, no matter how remote
they are. And we are all affected by influences of internal sources such as
earth, ourselves and actions and behavior of ourselves. The ones who want to
downplay effects of our behaviors may be selfish. The ones who want to
inflat the effects of our action are delusional. remember this is only a
flamming thread.

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

if you meet buddha on the usenet
killfile him