Don Foreman

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 13:59:09 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On 30 Sep 2005 15:15:55 -0700, wrote:

Agreed. I wear chaps even when I'm cutting at waist height on a
sawbuck, just to keep the chips out of my steel toed boots. In the
woods they have protected my shins mainly from thorns, the splinters on
the stump and cut-off branches that snapped free.

jw

Sounds like a bunch of Village People wanna be's here

Gunner, ducking and running

Village People wearing chaps?

I have never seen anyone wearing chaps while cutting wood in MN. I
cut a buncha wood today with my sissysaw (14"), but only a little of
it was over 13" dia.

August in October today (80's) but windy -- whitecaps on the lake. I
fished a little but no bumps; I think the lake has turned over. It
doesn't smell like turnover but the wind could mask that; it does
look turned. Duck hunters had a tough opener: weather was too nice.