granpaw

Naw kid we all have accidents..The first thing anyone should learn in
wood cutting is safety...with or without extra devices.
Chaps...hell AFAIAC they just add to the crap that gets into a cut if
you get one..and make any movement a lot harder if you really get into
the woods, I ain't talking about a golf course or somebodys back yard
that needs a dam "landscaper" I'm talking about the WOODS...
Femoral artery??...Hell if you get that wee tiny thing called an SUV
upside your minivan you could get dead too.
I have a totally blind brother in law that saws hardwood tops for
firewood, now that's scary!...you ought to see him operate a buzz saw.